By joining The Mindurance Mental Fitness Community you are joining a group of like-minded high school athletes dedicated to developing mental fitness and maximizing life.
What you'll get:
- Bi-Weekly Zoom Group Coaching
- Lessons, Q&A, Hot Seats, Guest Experts, and more...every other week. Dedicated time to education, accountability, and support.
- Group Coaching Replays
- Missed the live session? No problem, as a member you will have access to all previously recorded group coaching calls.
- Member Driven Content
- Lecture topics and resources crafted based on current needs of the members.
- Online Community
- Join other members in their quest of developing their mental fitness. Share wins. Identify pain points. Connect. Communicate. Collaborate.
- Accountability Emails
- On the weeks we don’t meet you will receive an email reminding you to stay on track, as well as complete a weekly challenge aimed at enhancing mental fitness.
- Limited Capacity
- Each community capped at 100 members to ensure small break out rooms and manageable community engagement.
- Mobile Friendly
- Enjoy every feature of the community from your mobile device.
- 14 Day Free Trial
- Try The Community risk free for 14-days. Attend a Zoom, check out the community, and see if its right for you!
- One on One Coaching Access
- As a member of a Mindurance Mental Fitness Community you will gain access to individual mental fitness coaching sessions with Dr Steve at an additional charge
- BONUS COURSE
- For taking initiative I am giving you free access to "The ABCs of Mental Performance" online course.
Remember #1: Even though I am a psychologist, The Mindurance Mental Fitness Community is NOT psychological counseling or group therapy. If you are experiencing more severe mental concerns and need support, please reach out to your physician for a proper referral.
Remember #2: If you are a member under 18 years of age, you must have your guardian's consent to join The Mindurance Mental Fitness Community.